See how NVIDIA is advancing AI for business at Oracle CloudWorld
NVIDIA and Oracle are partnering to make the power of AI accessible to businesses across all industries. These include healthcare, financial services, automotive, and a wide range of natural language processing use cases driven by large language models, such as chatbots, personal assistants , the synthesis of documents and the completion of articles.
Join NVIDIA and Oracle experts at Oracle Cloud WorldOctober 17-20 in Las Vegas, to learn more about technological advancements and steps companies can take to unlock the potential of enterprise data through AI.
Attend the Fireside Chat with NVIDIA Founder and CEO Jensen Huang and Oracle CEO Safra Catz on Tuesday, October 18 at 9:00 a.m. PT to learn how NVIDIA AI is enabled for enterprises worldwide on Oracle.
NVIDIA and Oracle bring together all the key ingredients to accelerate AI adoption for enterprises: the ability to securely access and manage data within Oracle’s enterprise data management platforms; on-demand access to the massive computing power of NVIDIA-accelerated infrastructure at scale to build and train AI models using this data; and a performance-optimized stack for NVIDIA AI developers that simplifies and accelerates the creation and large-scale deployment of AI-enabled enterprise products and services.
The NVIDIA AI platform, paired with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, paves the way for an AI-powered enterprise no matter how far along in its AI adoption journey. The platform offers GPU-accelerated deep learning frameworks, pre-trained AI models, enterprise-grade SDKs, and application-specific frameworks for various use cases.
Sign up for Oracle CloudWorld and dive in sessions and demos to learn more:
- Fireside Keynote: Driving Impactful Business Results – featuring Huang and Catz, in conversation with global brand executives, learning how they solve complex problems working with Oracle. This session takes place Tuesday, October 18 from 9-10:15 a.m. PT.
- Oracle makes AI accessible to everyone – with Ian Buck, vice president of hyperscale and high performance computing at NVIDIA, and Elad Ziklik, vice president of artificial intelligence and data science services at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, October 18 from 11-11:45 a.m. PT.
- Achieving Database Operational Excellence Using Events and Functions at NVIDIA — with Chris May, senior manager at NVIDIA, and Riaz Kapadia, enterprise cloud architect at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, October 18 from 12:15-1pm PT.
- MLOps at scale with Kubeflow on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure – featuring Richard Wang, Senior Cloud and Machine Learning Solutions Architect at NVIDIA, and Sesh Dehalisan, Distinguished Cloud Architect at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, October 18 from 12:15-1pm PT.
- Next-gen AI empowers human expertise — featuring Bryan Catanzaro, Vice President of Deep Learning Applied Research at NVIDIA; Erich Elsen, co-founder and head of machine learning at Adept AI; and Rich Clayton, vice president of product strategy for analytics at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, October 18 from 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m. PT.
- Migrating NVIDIA from an on-premises environment to MySQL HeatWave — featuring Chris May, Principal at NVIDIA; Radha Chinnaswamy, consultant at NVIDIA; and Sastry Vedantam, Principal MySQL Solutions Engineer at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, October 18 from 4-4:45 p.m. PT.
- Scale large language models with NeMo Megatron — featuring Richard Wang, senior cloud solutions and machine learning architect at NVIDIA; Anup Ojah, senior director of cloud engineering at Oracle; and Tanina Cadwell, Solutions Architect at Vyasa Analytics. This session takes place on Wednesday, October 19 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. PT.
- Serve ML models at scale with Triton Inference Server on OCI – featuring Richard Wang, Principal Cloud and Machine Learning Solutions Architect at NVIDIA, and Joanne Lei, Principal Master Cloud Architect at Oracle. This session takes place on Wednesday, October 19 from 1:15-2 p.m. PT.
- Accelerate Java on the GPU — featuring Ken Hester, Director of Solutions Architecture at NVIDIA, and Paul Sandoz, Java Architect at Oracle. This session takes place on Thursday, October 20 from 10:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. PT.
- NVIDIA AI Software for Business Results: Integrating NVIDIA AI into Your Applications — with Kari Briski, vice president of software product management for artificial intelligence and high-performance computing software development kits at NVIDIA. This session is on demand.
Visit NVIDIA’s Oracle CloudWorld showcase page to learn more about NVIDIA and Oracle collaboration and innovations for cloud-based solutions.