IT’S A TRIPLE CROWN — GEP PROCUREMENT SERVICES NAMED LEADER BY THE 3RD MARKET ANALYSIS REPORT IN 2022
- Establishes GEP as the preferred partner for companies transforming their procurement to mitigate inflation, drive value and sustainability
- Quadrant Knowledge’s SPARK Matrix™ is the latest study to name GEP ahead of global consulting and technology conglomerates, citing the company’s superior customer impact and service excellence
CLARK, New Jersey, September 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — EPG®, a leading provider of procurement and supply chain strategy, software and managed services for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide, has been named a leader in the SPARK Matrix™ report: Procurement Services 2022 from Quadrant Knowledge, citing the company’s superior customer impact and “service excellence.” This report assesses procurement consulting service providers and the software platforms and tools companies use to transform procurement and perform real-time analysis of procurement activities and related data. SPARK Matrix™ is the third analyst assessment in 2022 to name GEP a Leader in Procurement Services, making the company the industry’s preferred global solutions provider.
Go to http://gep.com/procurement-leader to download a free copy of each of the three research reports:
- Knowledge of quadrants – SPARK™ Matrix: Procurement Services 2022
- Everest Group – PEAK Matrix™ 2022 Procurement Outsourcing Service Providers
- ISG Provider Lens™ – 2022 Purchasing BPO and transformation services, large enterprises (world) and mid-markets (world)
“At a time when companies are transforming their procurement operations to fight inflation, increase supplier diversity and drive sustainability, we are proud to be the undisputed industry leader and partner of choice,” said declared Al Girardi, Global Head of Marketing at GEP. “We are even more excited about the future as we uniquely combine more than two decades of service delivery with our proprietary AI-powered software, to give our customers a competitive advantage. We will continue to lead the transformation from back-office sourcing to strategic function, for our clients to enhance shareholder value.”
Explaining the choice of GEP, Quadrant Knowledge said, “GEP helps organizations achieve their strategic, operational and financial goals by leveraging a set of strategic sourcing consulting services, managed services and a source-to-pay provisioning. Quadrant Knowledge’s 2022 assessment named GEP a Leader based on its:
- Proprietary software platform: Market-leading procurement software platforms that GEP continuously evolves
- Full supply chain and procurement experience: Provide customers with comprehensive sourcing services
- Multiple verticals and regional expertise: GEP provides deep expertise in more than 11 industries through its presence in North America, Europe, Asia Pacificand the Middle East
- Durability and resilience: Focus on helping customers achieve supply chain sustainability and resilience goals
About Quadrant Knowledge Solutions
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions is a global consulting and advisory firm focused on helping clients achieve their business transformation goals through business strategy and growth consulting services. At Quadrant Knowledge Solutions, their vision is to become an integral part of their client’s business as a strategic knowledge partner. Their research and advisory deliverables are designed to provide comprehensive insights and strategic insights to help clients formulate growth strategies to survive and thrive in ever-changing business environments. For more research available, please visit https://quadrant-solutions.com/market-research/.
About the EPG
GEP® provides transformative supply chain solutions that help global businesses become more agile and resilient, operate more efficiently, gain competitive advantage, increase profitability and increase shareholder value.
Fresh thinking, innovative products, unparalleled domain expertise, smart, passionate people – that’s how EPG SOFTWARE™, EPM STRATEGY™ and GEP MANAGED SERVICES™ together deliver supply chain solutions of unprecedented scale, power and efficiency. Our customers are the world’s top companies, including hundreds of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 industry leaders who rely on GEP to achieve ambitious strategic, financial and operational goals.
A leader in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants, GEP’s cloud-native software and digital business platforms consistently win awards and recognition from industry analysts, research firms, and the media, including Gartner, Forrester, IDC, ISG and Spend Matters. GEP is also consistently ranked among the top supply chain strategy and consulting firms and a top managed service provider by ALM, Everest Group, NelsonHall, IDC, ISG, and HFS, among others.
Based at Clark, New JerseyGEP has offices and operations centers across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas. To learn more, visit www.gep.com.
Director, Public Relations
Telephone: +1 732-382-6565
E-mail: [email protected]