SAN FRANCISCO – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Holotech Studios brings the company closer to the metaverse with the launch of Animaze 1.0. As the successor to the popular Vtuber FaceRig software, this launch brings new features and updates to the software, including full Twitch integration, and is just one more way for the developer to push the boundaries of Vtubing.
Watch the trailer here: https://youtu.be/T3vt_RryChE
Animaze was first introduced to Vtubers in 2020 via Steam Early Access. Since then, over 20 feature updates have helped refine and redefine the embodiment of the avatar with improved face tracking, expressive animation and improved graphics, new features, avatars, accessories and more. Moreover.
âThis is an exciting launch for us. Moving from Early Access to the full version and implementing Twitch integration are key steps in our expansion into the Avatar Streamer space, âsaid CEO and Founder Dragos-Florin Stanculescu. “We can’t wait to see the wonderful, whimsical and wacky ways our fans will harness the power and technology behind Animaze.”
Twitch integration gives Animaze a whole new level of interactivity and entertainment for avatar streaming. This new feature allows streamers to automatically trigger avatar animations, voice effects, emotes, and more based on audience interactions such as followers, follows, chat keywords, and raids.
âWhether you want to create a secret pun, reveal new avatars or outfits, we’ve built our Twitch integration with the goal of helping all of our streamers grow their channels,â says Stanculescu. âWith the integration of Twitch, you are only limited by your imagination! ”
While in Early Access, the Holotech team had the opportunity to examine how Vtubers use Animaze. Based on these observations and feedback from the community, Holotech has created different options for different types of users, including a free option for casual users and a premium experience for more serious users. Subscriptions start at $ 19.99 (per year) and unlock a robust feature set for content creators, with the option to upgrade to the Pro subscription for business users.
âWe believe the three-tier subscription model will be beneficial for all kinds of users. Whether you are just using it for fun or looking to become a full fledged animated character on Twitch, Facebook or YouTube, Animaze will be able to meet your needs.
However, Holotech Studios still has many exciting updates in store, as the new subscription model will allow for long-term support and updates to Animaze, such as more and improved video creation tools, embodiment improvements and of course, more avatars.
Just because Animaze is leaving Early Access doesn’t mean the job is done! The team is already working hard on implementing future enhancements and brand new features.
Here are some things that users can expect:
You can expect the following features over the next two quarters:
- Video creation tools – Improvements to existing elements and more bells and whistles, including two-step video export. Two-step video export is particularly interesting because it will allow less powerful machines to produce high quality videos.
- Embodiment improvements – The team is continuously refining the experience and evaluating new trackers.
- Streaming Tools – Added some of our more streamer centric features including Twitch integration and emotes
- Mocap combination support – Why just follow your hands when you can follow everything?
- IPhone Bridge and Perfect Sync Improvements – More ways to use the iPhone bridge to animate your avatars
- More avatars, accessories, backgrounds and emoticons – More the merrier, the merrier.
It’s a material dreams are made of, so it will take a little longer:
- Stacking system – Easier to use overlays for your capture software
- More than one avatar on screen – Bring a friend to the stream!
- API System – Connect your avatar inputs to external applications, libraries, devices or software events using a simple network protocol.
- Android Tracking Bridge – Take the strain off your computer a bit by using your cell phone’s camera as a tracker.
- Animaze Android app – Create and share videos with your avatar on your Android device (just like you can with our iOS app).
- Content showcase for artists – Upload your avatars, props, backgrounds, and emotes that you create to sell to other Animaze users.
- Social features – Meet and chat with other avatars in a 3D environment.
- Puppet controls with a console controller
- FaceRig avatar conversions – Convert more of your favorite FaceRig avatars.
For more information on Animate, visit Animaze online, or check out Steam, Discord, Twitter and YouTube.
Holotech Studios is an American and Romanian art and development company that aims to create unique and memorable desktop and mobile experiences using animation and motion capture technology. We are best known for our software which allows anyone to broadcast as an expressive 3D or 2D avatar. We pride ourselves on being a bit of the magic behind beloved artists including TheOneManny, The CreepyHorseMan, and It’sPuffPuff.